I will do this on a Solaris 10 SPARC system and since I believe in not installing to much non standard O/S software I will try to keep it down to the bare bones, but there is still a lot to do:
What I will require:
- I will install the non Sun version, since I want this more up to date, plus I have published an install guide before, but I will update this for latest release.
- I have a choice of databases including Postgres and both come with Solaris 10, but again I will install my own version. I have more expertise with MySQL than Postgres, but that is my choice.
- This is the key for the wiki.
- I will use latest version 2.2 , even thought I have always used Version 1.3 before.
- I have a little expertise of it and after some studying I believe it is the easies to setup (We will see!).
On route I am sure I will end up install other software, but this is the main tools to get my system up and running.